Omega Industries (here in after called as Road Prince) assures that all products are brand new, and in original working conditions at the point of purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our utmost priority. Feel free to contact us or your nearest Road Prince Warranty dealer if you have any product-related enquiries. Please be informed that we will only process claims for products purchased from authorized RP sales dealers. If your Road Prince product requiring warranty services please make sure that original warranty certificate is accompany with product sent in for warranty repairs.
We advice that you must read Road Prince warranty manual carefully before you get in touch with RP Authorized Dealer to avoid any inconvenience.
Road Prince provides warranty services on all its manufacture and assembled products only on proved items on examination to have material, manufacturing or workmanship defects; and RP Warranty Dealer shall repair without charging labor or parts cost as per the negotiated terms and conditions.
TWISTER 125cc and WEGO 150cc Models:
Within 10 months from the date of sale or first 10,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first.
70cc, 110cc & RP 125cc Models:
For ENGINE PARTS: within 10 months from the date of sale or first 10,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first. For BODY PARTS: within 6 Months from the date of sale or first 6,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first.
110cc Deleted Portion (MCR) Models:
Within 3 months from the date of sale or first 3,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first.
150cc Loader Models:Within 3 months from the date of sale or first 3,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The claim for replacement or repair of part (s) shall be considered only when:
- Warranty registration certificate must be dully filled, signed & stamped by the sale dealer as well as a copy must be received by Omega Industries within 07 working days after sale.
- It is mandatory for the customer to avail all free and paid services as per the recommended schedule from Road Prince authorized dealers, and only Road Prince genuine parts must be used to be eligible for the warranty benefits.
- The customer ensures that immediately upon occurrence of the defect he approaches the nearest Road Prince Authorized Dealer with the affected Motorcycle. The expenses if any, to bring the Motorcycle to Authorized Dealer shall be borne by the customer.
- Customer will produces the Owner’s manual in original, including warranty certificate to enable Road Prince authorized dealer to verify ownership & service record.
- Only 1st buyer (as per Invoice and NIC) is eligible for warranty claim. 2nd hand buyer will not be entertained.
- Second or duplicate warranty & service manual (warranty certificate) will not be issued to obtain warranty services.
Warranty shall not apply:
- When normal periodic maintenance is required and periodic wear and tear occurs such as Engine tune-up, Carburetor cleaning, Clutch adjustments, Fuel System Cleaning, Wheels, Tyres, brake shoes, brake pads, drive chain, sprockets, clutch plates, spark plug, control cables, steering race bearing kit, gaskets, rubber parts, or plastic components, wheel rims (in case of misaligned or bent) element air cleaner, engine lubrication oil, and electrical items, like bulb etc…
- If speedometer (Odometer) goes out of order or tempering during warranty period.
- Parts of the Motorcycle getting rusty due to atmospheric effects or because of Industrial pollution.
- If recommended engine oil/lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended intervals.
- Use of those non genuine parts or accessories not approved by Road Prince; and altered parts or modified or replaced in unauthorized manner. These are in the sole judgment of RP that if such acts affects RP product’s performance and reliability.
- Premature wear of engine parts such as cylinder, piston, valves, Clutch plates and bearings due to adulteration of petrol, fuel and lubricants or substandard quality.
- RP Motorcycle which has been used for rental as a taxi, overloading and racing purpose.
- If any accident, water penetration or paint, chrome scratches and rust occurs by the customer.
- Substandard storage or transportation.
- If any free or paid service is not done as per recommended schedule, the warranty tends to stand void.